Tuesday, December 27, 2022

INTRODUCTION

 

 

 

FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND         MANAGEMENT UITM MACHANG

BA119

 

UED102

(STUDY SKILLS)

 

E-PORTFOLIO

 

BY:

ASMARISYA AYU BINTI MALEK (D1BA1191B)

PREPARED FOR : 

MADAM SITI AMINAH MOHAMAD




INTRODUCTION




 Hello everyone ! My name is Asmarisya Ayu Binti Malek .I am studying in a banking studies course. I’m glad that I have been chosen to be a part of University Teknologi MARA Machang. I hope that I can achieve what I want during my period of study here.This portfolio is created for the purpose of my study skill assignment under the subject of study skills (UED 102). In this portfolio, I will present notes from every topic that I have learned with the help of Madam Siti Aminah, who taught me during this subject . In part 1 of study skill that I have learned during my interim week, it has given me the expression of this subject is very helpful for me as a student to always be motivated and focus in studying so that I could reach what I wanted to achieve.

TABLE OF CONTENT


NO.

Content

1)

Topic 1: Getting Ready to Learn

• Learning Style Inventory

2)

Topic 2: Goal Setting

• Goal Statements – The Five Step Approach

3)

Topic 3: Time Management

• Fixed-Commitment Calendar

• Job Task Analysis

• Prioritized To-Do List

4)

Topic 4: Memory, Learning & Improving Concentration

• Memory Strategies (Activity 4-1: Van Blerkom, 2009, pg. 90)

• Organizational Strategies (Activity 4.7: Van Blerkom, 2009, pg. 107)

• Concentration Strategies (Activity 6.1: Van Blerkom, 2009, pg. 144)

• Concentration Chart (Figure 6.4: Van Blerkom, 2009, pg. 161)

• Reading Text (Figure 12.3: Van Blerkom, 2009, pg. 309)

5)

Topic 5: Taking Lecture Notes

• Note-Taking Strategies (Activity 5-1: Van Blerkom, 2009, pg. 116)

• Note-taking Exercise using the Cornell Method

6)

Topic 6: Academic Integrity & Performance

• GPA Worksheet


No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

      FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND         MANAGEMENT UITM MACHANG BA119   UED102 (STUDY SKILLS)   E-PORTFOLIO   BY: ASMARISY...